The Public Information Committee is looking for volunteers for the committee which meets
every third Thursday each month at Panera’s in Middleburg Heights at 18324 Bagley Road.
See the flyer for more info.
The Public Information Committee and Professional Outreach Committee are looking for help to carry the message of recovery from compulsive eating to those who still suffer by distributing signs to local areas on October 3, 2015. See the flyer for more info.
- The Committee’s primary purpose is to carry the message to stop suffering compulsive overeaters.
- The Committee specializes in carrying the message through the media (newspapers, radio, television, and the internet), at health fairs, and by sending speakers to the community
- Makes available ready-made kits to the media
- Verifies listings in community resources
- Participates in health fairs
- Develops ideas for reaching out to youth in OA